FOTA England Committe
Chair: Kevin Tingay (lecturer at Bath Spa University)
Secretary: Leslie Price (see bio below)
FOTA Steering Committee
During FOTA’s formation, an informal steering committee is managing FOTA:
- Leslie Price > founder of Theosophical History and Psypioneer journal, and a past editor of The Christian Parapsychologist. Currently an associate editor of TH and sub-editor of Psypioneer journal. He was the Secretary of the first Society for Psychical Research conference in 1977, and served on the SPR's Library Committee and as a member of Council and is currently an Honorary Member.
- John Patrick Deveney > associate editor of Theosophical History.
- Erica Georgiades > MA Ancient Religions candidate at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, BA (Hons) Philosophy and Psychological Studies (OU).
- Kevin Tingay > lecturer at Bath Spa University.
The formation committee may increase in size. The formation committee members may or may not transition to council members, and then only by democratic vote of subscribed members of FOTA.
Formation Committee Work
The formation and implementation of FOTA itself, along with subsidiary national groups (e.g., FOTA USA) for tax purposes.
- Digitisation of periodicals and other records of Theosophical archival sites
- Web presence, outreach and public relations
- Establishment of initial fund for archival preservation and digitisation.